Rhonda@FVD
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 51 Likes on 34 Posts
Default FVD Brombacher Dansk Exhaust Parts for Porsche® 911 83-89

Dansk Designed. Porsche® Approved.

Dansk offers a complete line of replacement and performance part upgrades including full exhaust systems and replacement bodywork to complement the entire Porsche® model range from the earliest 356 to the latest 997. All Dansk products are manufactured to the highest of standards to ensure the quality, factory fitment and performance you expect for your Porsche®. This commitment has made Dansk the Original Equipment Supplier to both the Porsche® and Volkswagen® factories in Germany. These leading automotive manufactures demand Dansk quality, shouldn’t you?

Contact me directly to get the latest FVD forum member discount!

Rhonda Roxburgh
+1-954-571-2050 x 1
rhonda.roxburgh@fvd.net

Want to learn more about us? Click here...

Old 01-06-2009, 07:04 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I haven't bought the 1 in 2 out Dansk because they have that funky looking HUGE tailpipe. It looks sort of "Fast and Furious" boy-racer to me.

What would be better, in my opinion, would be to offer something similar to the Ruf Sport Muffler, with factory diameter tailpipes, exhaust tips, and a 2 PIECE VALENCE INCLUDED for a simple all in one bolt on installation.

Why no one else has thought of this, to fill the void left by Ruf discontinuing it's sport muffler for 911, I have no idea.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:43 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,099 Likes on 784 Posts

woudldn't that mean the rear valance then has to be painted ? I am pretty sure mine is body coloured if I remember correctly. Personally i would cut before i bought a new one, painted it, and bolted it on.
Old 01-06-2009, 10:56 PM
rusnak
I haddah Google dat
Rennlist Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

True, very true.

My situation is that I'm not so good at metal working, and I have a really good body/ paint guy. I'd rather buy an pre-cut (and also pre-formed) valence. The hard part of that job is to get the radius right, and then to make the metal rolled into a lip around the radius cut. Very tricky work, and you might need to hire a body shop guy in the end anyway. After rolling the lip, you crack off the old paint...then need new paint, etc.

Easier and for me, better to buy the valence and muffler in one step.

Quick Reply: FVD Brombacher Dansk Exhaust Parts for Porsche® 911 83-89