Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Trade: (3.2) Custom SS Headers and Muffler for Stock Exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 09:30 PM
911tracker85
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

now that I have sniveled about my wife, need to tell the other side.

she is one of the most frugal women I have ever known, we've been married 30 yrs. during that time I have learned to live within my means. so the old toys, 83 honda, 84 928, and 85 911. oh did I mention the 88 fishing boat and the 2006 F150 4X4 daily driver? all paid for, to a large part thanks to the wife.

if I did not still drive my 911 on the street some I would consider your swap request. my muffler and cat have been replaced with a bypass pipe and a B&B. but I just cant give up the heat... yet. the AC still works. I really enjoy DE/autocross, but can't keep up with other similar 911s that have been gutted for the track. the car is gorgeous, with beautiful full leather. so I drive it hard, have fun, and then turn on the AC (or heat) to drive home. I know my car has more speed in it. driving with 3pt stock belts just dont make me feel safe and compromise my ability to focus on the car/driving when also trying to brace myself during hard manuvering. got a 'HANS" type R3 hybrid last year. I have used 5pt harness with harness guide bar for several years, but the new rules req seats and roll bar.

best of luck to you.

Quick Reply: Trade: (3.2) Custom SS Headers and Muffler for Stock Exhaust?