Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 04:25 PM
911SC SKI
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where you been?

Hola Porsche Phreaks,

Daddy's back!

That's right, I've been away, and I'm sure you've all missed my wise cracks and lame attempts at humour, but I'm back and I've been drinking.............so it's time to get down!

Firstly, to keep things on topic and technical:

I didn't fit my new Wevo shifter or it's partner in crime, the PSJ!

Nor did I fit my early model exhaust manifolds (bought and imported at some considerable expensive from ebay USA)

I did however put a can of injector cleaner in with the fuel............and surprisingly enough, it did wonders ( I had been experencing very rough running at low (read crawling) speeds that almost made Herbie want to bunny hop!)

Crime, I know..................I'm wishing I'd thought of that fuel additive about a two years ago.

Anyway, with injectors sparkling like new zirconia I ventured on a road trip with the devastatingly lovely Nicole (pictures attached for those of you who asked).

We did Ireland...................in fact...............we owned Ireland, for at least 10 days.............and it was great!

Herbie has now been retired for the Scottish winter and is having some minor touch up's done to his duco.

I attach the first photo's that I've posted here and expect the compliments that have been so freely handed out to others in the past....................and not necessarliy about Nicole.............although she may feel differently?

Love & Money,

Skippy

PS I'm the good looking one with the Fathers for Justice T Shirt on, and that is a genuine WDP badge on his rear : )
Attached Images      
Old 10-31-2008, 07:29 PM
old man neri
Drifting

Received 89 Likes on 53 Posts

Nice pictures and a good looking girl you have!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:02 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Very nice. Wish I was there.

Quick Reply: Where you been?