Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

The 2009 Women of Rennlist Calendars are Here!

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The 2009 Women of Rennlist Calendars are Here!

Hi All,

Did you hear? You may not have noticed, but if you look waaaay up, to the top of the page, there's an announcement that the WOR calendars, benefitting John D. and Jenn's charity, Rennwish, are on sale now!

Here's a link to the OFFICIAL WOR CALENDAR THREAD where you can see all the pictures, and learn all about it!

Due to Cassandra's hard work and generous connections in the publishing world, she was able to hook us up with a terrific website, and seamless ordering processes, right in the same place.

Just wanted to be sure everyone got a chance to hear that they were on sale. Last year I received messages from many that people didn't know about the calendar until the last minute since it was mainly talked about in OT. Could I please ask for all of your help keep this thread up high in your forum so everyone who might not see it at the top of the forum will get a chance to hear about it here? Thank you!

Don't delay...place your orders soon, and help a great group of kids who really need it!!

Thank you for your support!
Old 09-09-2008, 09:29 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Bump!!
Old 09-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

One more time!
Old 09-15-2008, 03:02 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Looks like this one is in danger of falling off the first page, so...bump!
Old 09-15-2008, 10:05 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Ok, Kevin and I have been talking about the lack of interest this year......we've only got a bit more than $2000 in the Paypal account so far...and we think we have a good idea for generating more sales off the list.

What if I do a flyer/poster thing with a shot of the kids surrounded by thumbnails of the 16 photos, and a small write up about the good work that Rennwish is doing, with little tear off stubs at the bottom giving the ordering website. How many of you (not just our calendar girls, but any or all of you!) would be willing to take such a thing around your area and maybe post it on the bulletin boards of your local grocery markets, liquor stores, convenience stores, small auto parts stores, laundromats, pizza places and the like? We have this really nice convenient ordering system this year thanks to Cassandra, and the calendar has come out so much better this time around, and I have Kevin and Katie to help me do the shipping....I feel we can handle getting a lot more than 500 out the door.

How many of you have forwarded the website around to your family and friends? I've sent a write up to everyone on my contact list, just about....if you want to use the text I used, feel free to ask, and I'll forward the email to you.

We're thinking that just advertising to Rennlist is a good effort, but more can be done. Much more. We need to get the word out to more than just our own bretheren (and sisteren (sp??))...and the end of the ordering window is fast coming upon us.

WE HAVE TO DO MORE!! I have to do more. This is not enough...I feel we can do much, much better. This is a fabulous calendar this year, and we should be able to increase sales over last year, since it's our second year in publication....and instead, it's flopping.

Who else is willing to help? We need more mouths speaking up and spreading the word. WE NEED HELP. THE KIDS NEED OUR HELP!!

Cassandra, any chance your publisher would be willing to print something up? If not, that's perfectly understandable...but I'll do it on a regular color printer, if necessary... And I think we may need to extend the ordering window beyond the 10/1/08 deadline a bit. A lot of girls have gone to a lot of trouble to get this calendar together, we should be going to at LEAST that much effort to get it sold too.

So who's with me? If there is ANYONE who is willing to take such a notice around your area, please send me a PM with your address, and one way or another I'll make sure you get something to hang up.

Thanks!
Leslie
Old 09-22-2008, 09:02 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Don't forget to place your order! Time is running down to the end!
Old 10-09-2008, 12:11 AM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

The ordering deadline has been extended until early November.

There's still time to place your order!
Old 10-17-2008, 10:16 PM
Leslie 928 S2
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Well, the deadline was extended, but time is winding down again. Only about 2 weeks left to place your orders!

We expect to ship the calendars about the same time as last year, end of November or early December, so we'll probably stop taking orders around November 3 or so.

Don't miss your chance!

Quick Reply: The 2009 Women of Rennlist Calendars are Here!