89/89 911 Club Sport meet at Ventura Germanfest

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2003, 01:23 AM
TomTurtle
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post 89/89 911 Club Sport meet at Ventura Germanfest

Hey all:

I'm trying to organize a meet for 88 & 89 911 Club Sport owners at the Ventura Porsche Germanfest in September. If R Gruppe can pull together all those 73RS's I figure we could do the same for a car that was patterned (however loosely) after the RS .

I am in contact with a few owners in SoCal and Denver so I figure we will likely have approx 5 of the 28 known in the US there. I have a Registry of the owners but it is somewhat dated. If anyone knows someone who has one of the 28 US CS's now or even had one in the past, please ask them to email me. Also, I hear there is a Dr. Jackson in the Denver area that supposedly has 4 or more of them; if anyone has his contact info please forward it to me.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Old 07-11-2003, 01:01 PM
OneNineElevenGuy
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Call Don Addis at Prestige Porsche Audi in Lakewood Colorado. 303-238-8101

He may be able to put you in touch with Dr. Jackson.

My wife and I will be bringing out our 82 SC from Denver for the German AutoFest. This will be my second year attending
Old 07-24-2003, 12:17 AM
Aussie'88 911CS
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Tom

That is a magnificent looking example of a CS. Congratulations on a beautiful car.

I have one of the Great Britain right hookers. White with the red wheelsand red carrera script down the sides done 70k mls. Three were brought into Australia by official channels and the one i have was a personal import in 1998. Its not as clean as yours, i have had it less than 2 months and its been in the "shop" ever since to replace a bent front strut. I have been considering doing a bare metal respray and remove all the bog in a couple of panels. Seeing an example like yours reminds me i should.

Marcus White

Quick Reply: 89/89 911 Club Sport meet at Ventura Germanfest