Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Interior detailing product favorites?

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2001, 02:20 PM
Chuck Nilsen
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Interior detailing product favorites?

I strated looking at projects for my car this weekend, and I'm thinking it would be nice to do a deep detailing job on the car. I have a black interior, thats not particularly worn (only 30k miles on the car) but it looks more faded and dirty than anything else. What's everyones favorite products for cleaning up and freshening up the color on the leather and vinyl in the car?
Thanks!

Chuck
1980 911 SC
Old 11-26-2001, 04:15 PM
stan
AutoX

try lexol leather cleaner and conditioner. 2 different bottles. for the plastic try vinylex (also by lexol).
Old 11-26-2001, 04:45 PM
Bryan Moore
Advanced

A 1980 with only 30K mi! That's what mine had on it when I got it 11 years ago. It still only has 56K but I've promised myself to drive it more - why save it for the next guy?
Old 11-27-2001, 08:58 AM
Chuck Harmon
Racer

I used to use the Lexol products, they are good.... but, I came across something that has really impressed me, Leatherique.
www.leatherique.com I have tried their products for a couple of months and I can tell a difference.I detail Porsches, only Porsches ! and I do a few older 911's that the leather is quite worn, this stuff really makes it feel better after a few applications.I have a 10 year old Jackie Stewart signature Momo wheel on my 83SC that is very cracked and worn, the leatherique didn't remove the cracks but it did make it feel like leather again.I had put a whole bottle of neatsfoot oil on it in the past which did help but nothing like the leatherique.I use the 303 Protectant on vinyl.

Quick Reply: Interior detailing product favorites?