Removing auxiliary air regulator

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2008, 10:25 AM
TroyN
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Question Removing auxiliary air regulator

I searched here and looked in my Bentley manual and couldn't find how to remove the AAR. I thought maybe it was just held by the hoses on both end but I wiggled it and it feels like it's rigidly mounted. I'm sure I can figure it out but hoping someone can help. Thanks!
Old 05-06-2008, 10:41 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,114 Likes on 796 Posts

if it is the part i am thinging of ( between runners 5 and 6 ) there are two allen head bolts coming down directly from above it in front and rear. They are tricky but you can get to them. The reason I know this is because I just took my entire CIS out and is sitting onmy bench , need any pics just let me know ... PS Bentleys LIE ... at least some of them anyway ..
Old 05-06-2008, 11:12 AM
TroyN
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Cool, thanks! And condolences on your airbox. I checked my Bentley and at least mine does say COUNTER-clockwise...
Old 05-06-2008, 12:10 PM
Oldtee
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
if it is the part i am thinging of ( between runners 5 and 6 ) there are two allen head bolts coming down directly from above it in front and rear. They are tricky but you can get to them. The reason I know this is because I just took my entire CIS out and is sitting onmy bench , need any pics just let me know ... PS Bentleys LIE ... at least some of them anyway ..
Leftl-ie loosie, Right-sey tightsy.

Quick Reply: Removing auxiliary air regulator