Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Porsche Shops in Atlanta

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 04:47 PM
RedEuro
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Porsche Shops in Atlanta

I have a Euro 79 911 SC coupe. I purchased the car two years ago. Due to the fact the car had been through an uncertified do-it your-selfer. I have paid dearly to correct several issues. Keeping this car original is very important to me. I have tried several different shops and am not satisfied with the quality of work received. I also will begin correcting the bodywork soon. Any recommendations on the best shops for engine repair, restoration, and body work in Atlanta?
Old 12-01-2002, 08:52 PM
carrerachas
Intermediate

Which shops have you used? I have done all of my work myself so far, but in Roswell for mechanical, there is International Performance (good reputation), and a new shop Roock, that just opened. They were heavily into racing. For body, Budget on Buford Hwy has performed work and restored PCA members cars. They hosted the PCA concour school this year.
Old 12-01-2002, 10:06 PM
Weaver
Advanced

I always had good luck with Franz Blam in Tucker.
Old 12-01-2002, 11:17 PM
Schulr
Advanced

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Try Jack Lewis Ent. in Norcross, very good work and his other job is racing porsches. Don't have his number now, but you can find it on Yahoo. Also, do a search on mechanices in Atlanta on Pelican Parts, this was recently discussed.

Bob

Quick Reply: Porsche Shops in Atlanta