Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

HELP No spark 1991 C2 Turbo

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2007, 08:15 PM
gearjam
8th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question HELP No spark 1991 C2 Turbo

91 C2 Turbo died on the road. No spark. Had the ign module checked in an other car and was ok. Replaced flywheel pickup because the plug was broken at the mount. I have signal out of the flywheel sensor and power to the coil. I am not sure if my info is correct but it says I should be able to get codes out of the check engine light. The check engine light doesn't work and the bulb is good. Also I can't communicate with anything other than the SRS module. This car has a after market radio which I don't know if any computer lines go through there like later cars. Car does have fuel pressure but no spark. I am not sure if the coil is any good but when cranking I have B+ on the pos and neg side but don't seem to get any ground signal from the ign module. Any help would be a great help. Thanks.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:50 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,149 Likes on 823 Posts

I think the first thing you should do is go buy a car between say 69 and 89 .. no such issues...
But seriously you may want to try the forum for your car, these guys are mor knowledgeable onyour model. I think you have a 964 , not a 911 for the purposes of technical help anyway ..

Good luck

Quick Reply: HELP No spark 1991 C2 Turbo