Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

feeler - 1995 Guards Red C2

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 11:52 AM
dmw
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default feeler - 1995 Guards Red C2

I might be selling my 1995 Guards Red C2 to move to the dark side of water cooling. I would need something in the upper $20k's to make it work. Here are the details.

79,xxx miles
gray interior w/ rootwood **** and e-brake - very good condition inside except for normal wear on driver's side bolster
replaced within last year: clutch kinematic lever, master and slave cylinders
car weeps oil at the valve covers and chain tensioner (? - can't remember, but I have the paperwork) - no drops on the floor with engine pan off
Alpine head-unit with Ipod interface (I also have the original tape deck w/ 10 disk changer)
I just put 18in technic/twist (not hollow spoke) OEM rims on; tires have 75% tread remaining (will include 16in OEM rims pictured; have 25% tread left)
I bought the car about a year ago. Had it inspected. No issues other than the slight leaks described above.

I have more pictures I can email.
Attached Images   
Old 12-04-2007, 12:20 PM
dmw
Instructor

Added info. Not sure about the clutch. I had assumed it was original, but I don't know for sure. I don't think there is any paint work. There are some rock chips on the front bumper and some retouched scratches on the rear that suggest to me it hasn't been painted. I should add that I don't have records from the prior owner. I got it from a dealer in Dallas a little over a year ago. I wouldn't be selling it except I found a blue 2002 C4S I am interested in if I can sell mine for the right price. My wife never really liked the Guards Red. We would both prefer blue.
Old 12-07-2007, 05:31 PM
ventoGT
Three Wheelin'

You probably want to post this in the 993 section of the board. I miss my old 993...

Quick Reply: feeler - 1995 Guards Red C2