Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

european performance,nc

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2007, 11:38 AM
joey c
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default european performance,nc

i moved 3 years ago to nc.(from ny)...in ny rennwerke porsche did my work..cheech is a great guy who i talk to on a regular basis.after owning 3 porsches i bought a bmw.i did love it,but when i moved to nc i knew i had to get another porsche..i did all the no-no's..i bought an 87 from a dealer in chicago..no ppi..just pics on a website..
the car has been great..i had some work done at a dealership that had all kinds of cars..good work but not like cheech at rennwerke..european is pretty far from me..well i needed a major service and an a/c charge so i thought i would try european performance..the guys there are richard,tolga and scott(worked on my car)..to notch place and work..i had a great time talking to them..
scott went on to tell me that my car with 105k on it felt like it had 30k..i had no records so i knew nothing..my car either had a top end done or it was really cared for..the engine is bone dry..and funny the a/c is working pretty damn good right now..
anyone looking for a tech in the raleigh area may want to try them...i really cant say enough...j
Old 08-15-2007, 11:42 AM
joey c
Pro

also..i needed a blower motor..mine blew,you know the one in the engine compartment..they charged me what pelican would have charged me..the other place i had work done,charged me 5x the pelican price for a part..
Old 08-15-2007, 12:11 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Joey,

I have purchased parts from EP and most of the time it's close to what Pelican has if he has it in stock plus I do not have to pay for shipping or if I'm in a bind, there is no wait.

I've also heard good things about their shop work and reasonable labor rates and excellent quality compared to the stealership. They have no problem fixing a mistake on their dime if it happens.

John
Old 08-15-2007, 03:03 PM
joey c
Pro

how did you do with the ticket?
Old 08-15-2007, 03:20 PM
GothingNC
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 31 Posts

Ticket, what ticket

I'll be taking a field trip to the courthouse per the date on the summons.

John

Quick Reply: european performance,nc