Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 01:21 AM
911 in SC
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking car! Love the color and the wheels are perfect. What size are they? Thanks for the pics - we all love them!

Mike
Old 07-28-2007, 03:24 AM
911SC SKI
Advanced

Hey Nick, welcome aboard. I'm pretty new here myself. Have really enjoyed this forum so far. Lots of great help (invaluable) and a good laugh a lot of the time too.

Recognize that bit of road in my Avatar?

I'm just down the road from Dundee, near Glamis. We'll have to get together and take the girls for a run when I get back to Scotland in about three weeks.

Cheers

Ski
Old 07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
JV911
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

g'day mate!

nice lookin' SC

Old 07-30-2007, 06:00 AM
nicklouse10
Instructor

Hi Everyone,

wow! thanks for such a warm welcome, I can see I'm going to be happy here

to answer some questions:
Unfortunately I was runnig 97RON fuel for the rolling road as my local garage doesn't sell anythying better and the shell garage I visited had run out of V-Power.

the car made 166BHP and 168ft/lbs Torque which I was very pleased about as she's coming up to her 28th birthday soon.

I think my wheels are 10/16.

I work for Realtime Worlds in Dundee as the Quality Assurance Manager, which means I run the testing department. We are working on a game called APB (All points Bulliten) Its a game in a similar genre to the GTA series, but it's massively multiplayer.

The car parked next to me in the pic is an old kitcar I used to have, called a Nova and built on beetle mechanicals. I fitted porsche hubs and brakes and a few other porsche bits, but It was still the worst car I have ever owned.

all the best
Nick
Old 07-30-2007, 06:01 AM
nicklouse10
Instructor

Hi Everyone,

wow! thanks for such a warm welcome, I can see I'm going to be happy here

to answer some questions:
Unfortunately I was runnig 97RON fuel for the rolling road as my local garage doesn't sell anythying better and the shell garage I visited had run out of V-Power.

the car made 166BHP and 168ft/lbs Torque which I was very pleased about as she's coming up to her 28th birthday soon.

I think my wheels are 10/16.

I work for Realtime Worlds in Dundee as the Quality Assurance Manager, which means I run the testing department. We are working on a game called APB (All points Bulliten) Its a game in a similar genre to the GTA series, but it's massively multiplayer.

The car parked next to me in the pic is an old kitcar I used to have, called a Nova and built on beetle mechanicals. I fitted porsche hubs and brakes and a few other porsche bits, but It was still the worst car I have ever owned.

all the best
Nick

Quick Reply: Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum.