Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Randolph Racing, Stoughton MA

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2013, 04:34 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ranrace
Mr. Jim destroys cars and relations with many shops.
Someone even put sand in his motor while the car waqs in the garage overnight at NHMS.
Jim blew up his 930 motor previous to this one.
When I took the 944 to the dyno after installing the rings I quickly noticed that the boost guage was pegging to full.
When I asked Jim about this he said to me "I dont look at the guages"
So now I know why he blew up the engines.
If you really want to know more about me and my REAL reputation go to PCARshops.com--click on Boston,then click on Randolph Racing and read the customer comments.

Or you can check with any of the following vendors I use:

AL at Parts Heaven
Bruce at SSF
Andy at World Pac
Ian at Ian`s Europarts
Peter at Andial
Don at EBS
Gary at Oklahoma Foreign
How does your vendor list speak for how you perform for your customers?
Old 01-21-2013, 07:07 PM
Ed Hughes
Rennlist Member

Received 79 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by amber lamps
How does your vendor list speak for how you perform for your customers?
There was an allegation about the shop's finances. So, it makes perfect sense to use vendors as references when such allegations are made.
Old 01-21-2013, 08:12 PM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

So basically it's been a year since anyone has posted a review.....and one of the reviews is the same guy ******* you....that's gotta suck.

http://www.pcarshops.com/massachuset...h-racing#x4qj5
Old 01-22-2013, 10:41 AM
ranrace
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Obviosly I cant please everyone.
The other guy Mr. Primm is a Boston police detective who gave verbal otherization to repair the lower end of his motor beyond the top end estimate I gave him,and then used Mass. law to deny I gave him a verbal estimate.
Then he F$$KED ME out of $5000.00
Oh yes,I try to screw police detectives on a regular basis--NOT

Last edited by ranrace; 01-22-2013 at 03:22 PM. Reason: spelling error
Old 01-12-2017, 09:31 AM
jimh3063
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kevin:
I never told you I don't look at the gauges. I've been racing for 20 years. As usual, you're lying. The boost was not pegged. You know that. What people who aren't from Mass don't know is these days, you're pretty much not welcome at any PCA DE's because of all the damage you've done. I have the pistons and they still have the coating from the factory and have not det marks as you well know. I am going to post a picture of the pistons. You know this. You've admitted to my face an in the presence of others what you did. I've learned to much about you from posting this review. Again, what isn't mentioned here is you ADMITTED to me in the presence of others what you did!! At the track in front of people and then "Ok I admitted it, now take the Randolph racing sucks off your car" and in from of my old room mate at your shop. You also know you told John what happened. You screwed up Ron Man's car, you failed to put oil in Baily's trans at NHIS and it blew, David Strahan in the yellow 911 who was at the track when you admitted screwing my car up who wrote a nice review in pcars left your shop and went to Conway Autowerks because you screwed his car up. Your screwed your old partner who contacted me, a random guy who had a 930 as well sent me an email that you screwed his car up. I was in a garage in Fla and a guy saw the car and said, Is that guy Kevin a little squirrely guy who smokes to much. I said, that's him. He went on to bend my ear for an hour on how Kevin screwed up his car. His name is Jay from RI. Kevin you know who I am talking about. Everyone can't be wrong. Once I started posting my story of pain with you, I have been inundated with emails and complaints from others you have screwed. You offered to fix your handiwork if I paid for the parts. I said no. You have admitted to me multiple times what you've done. You've asked me to remove the "Randolph Racing Sux" off my car. It's not coming off till you pay me for the destruction to my car you did.

Pics of the pistons are attached. Anyone who knows anything about turbos will know by the pic that there is no det. No det marks. Det marks look like a squirrel has been nibbling on the edges of the crown. You can see there is stil the gold coating on the crowns from the factory. The black is from the oil that passed from the wrong rings. Kevin is a professional liar. Don't make the mistake I made. Buyer beware do your due diligence on Kevin. As far as the his dealing with the vendors. He's on cod with most I am guessing. Ask him to post pictyures of his shop. It looks like a bomb went off in it. I did ask a friend about Kevin before I went there. He said ya he works on my 911 and I've had no issues. It turns out all he was doing was oil changes.

Last edited by jimh3063; 01-12-2017 at 01:09 PM. Reason: added info

Quick Reply: Randolph Racing, Stoughton MA