Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

My PO came through. Gots papers in the mail today!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2007, 01:24 AM
WolfeMacleod
Drifting

Received 53 Likes on 31 Posts
Talking My PO came through. Gots papers in the mail today!

Yep, got a nice manilla envelope inthe mail today with papers dating at least as far back as '94. Maybe some from '92.

Not a lot of papers, mind you, as the car only had 37,000 miles on it.
Car has had several previous owners, aside from my PO. I spoke to two other previus owners today, and they were very nice guys as well. One guy still has the original DME which had an Autothority Chip put in it....he replaced the entire DME witha brand new one, and will pass along the old one to me, and will look for some information he might still have.
I then spoke to a PO in Canada.
I thanked both of them for helping keep the car in such clean condition.

Inthe papers were PPI papers from a guy named Rudy, who stated he was interested in the car pending it's "perfect' condition. Papers following later say he bought the car. I will try to contact him as well, to let him know the car is still in "perfect" condition (or near as you'll get)
The original owner is who I'm after...

Both guys I spoke to today said they wished they'd never sold the car. I told them that if the time ever came that we had to part with it, we would keep them in mind. I'd like to see it go back to a previous owner who loved it.

Got to try to call a couple more guys tomorrow. I hope they're just as friendly.
Old 04-03-2007, 08:59 AM
RacingBeat
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's cool............

there's been a lot of recent talk on our forum about tracking down PO's.......which has inspired me to attempt the same. so far i've found out the car was in leawood kansas for a number of years and washington state before that. i do have some clues on the kansas owner that i'm going to pursue, with hopefully good results. one problem i'm running into is i can't find anything before about 1994, as far as online information. which i guess means good ol' fashioned shoe leather and phone calls to track it down?

present and past owners, we're all in this together.........all PO's please welcome our inquiries

Quick Reply: My PO came through. Gots papers in the mail today!