Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Spring Teaser

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 09:34 PM
Real
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spring Teaser

So I'm driving from a business meeting downtown Detroit on Tuesday and for those of you not from the Great Lakes area....it's been cold here for a while now. That is, until this past Tuesday when the temp. reached 73F. My Cab. has been tucked away for several months now and my only p-car fixes come from going out in the garage and taking a look, perusing this forum and my Excellence mag.... That is, until Tuesday. I get on the freeway in my Ford Explorer and I'm thinking..."what a great day to take out the car" when, out of nowhere, a early '80's 911, completely redone and looking incredible, just goes RIPPIN" by me and just about makes me jump out of my skin. I'm telling you guys it was exactly what I needed to remind me what time of year is approaching. It was like a yellowish-orange repaint, whaletale, lowered, aftermarket wheels, Recaro seats (trimmed in yellow with yellow seat belts), small round dual exhaust exiting the lower middle section of the rear end (kind of under the lisence plate), and this car just looked and sounded great. I had never seen this car around before but man did it put a smile on my face (hell, I'm smilin' now just telling all of you about it).
Anyway, if my discription of this car rings a bell or perhaps the car in your garage fits the above discription I just want to say THANKS. That was the coolest thing to see. I'm just sorry I couldn't keep up to say hello.

Cheers
Real

Last edited by Real; 03-16-2007 at 11:35 PM.
Old 03-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Daniel Dudley
Rennlist Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I just cleared 14'' of snow from my driveway. A teaser of a different color.

Quick Reply: Spring Teaser