Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

MaxTune Demo...

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2007 | 09:55 PM
rberry951
Temprarily Banned per IB

Default MaxTune Demo...

Hey everybody,

Most of you guys in the 911 forum have not heard of me yet. But soon I'll be adding the 911 series to my product offering. My newest products aren't as vehicle specific as the chips, I've introduced a live tuning venue that spans many types of cars, and many makes. It's getting off the ground and I just released a demo version that you can play with and get a feel for it. Let me know what you think!

Since the Maxtronic is shipping and MaxTune is complete I thought it would be a good idea to give you a demo version to play with. It comes with stock 951 DME image, no-start map, and valet map. It can't be used to tune your car or load images to/from the Maxtronic, but it mimics these actions so that you can see how everything works. You can edit the stock maps and familiarize yourself with all of the tuning features. The help file that comes with it is the MaxBin help file only as I am still working on Help/Documentation for MaxTune.

From this I'm looking for feedback. Suggestions of features, bugs found, etc. Any feedback positive or negative is appreciated on ANY of my products. I listen when you speak, or type.

Here's the link:

MaxTune Demo

Have fun!

Regards,
Russell

Quick Reply: MaxTune Demo...