Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

procooler ac

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2002, 02:47 AM
procooler
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post procooler ac

i want to thank everyone for the nice comments about the procooler.
i would like to answer some of your questions

the procooler does not raise the temp of the suction line because the refrigerant is not saturated and can absorb a lot of heat without raising the temp.

actually the suction line temps will be better because of the lower operating pressures and more efficient operation.

the procooler is an excellent alternative to an extra condensor performing the same function of cooling the refrigerant.

many of our customers are using the procooler with the extra condensor. they tell me they can chill wine in a black cab in phoenix. (could happen)

were we have the real advantage over or in additon to the condensor is easily explained by the fact that condensors are still cooled by outside air (i.e., engine heat, summer heat, and particulary heat off of the road at stand still and slow traffic. as the temp of the condensor and the air come closer together (less heat exchange) less effiecent. with the procooler we use refrigerant exiting the evaporator (60-70 degrees average) to cool the hot refrigerant entering the evaporator, as the two temps are further apart (more heat exchange)more efficient.

We have tested the procooler on almost every automobile and the results are similar. next year we hope to introduce kits for some of the other guys.

kinda long but i hope it helps

for more answers please call or email

ron maxwell
rennlist member
inventor/president
<a href="http://www.procooler.com" target="_blank">www.procooler.com</a>
raire19@netscape.net
ac@procooler.com
972-242-1702

Quick Reply: procooler ac