Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

My 911 Carrera Coupe for sale

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 04:02 PM
grn356
Track Day

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My 911 Carrera Coupe for sale

The Carrera I have for sale is Grand Prix white with linen leather interior. Features include A/C with r-134a upgrade, sun roof, cruise control, central locking, Fuchs color keyed 16" forged alloy wheels, Blaupunkt Charleston radio, Momo fiber carbon shift ****, and the optional floor mats with extra mats on top to protect. Another very nice upgrade is a Steve Wong chip which is said to improve performance in most driving modes. (check out "steve wong chip" on google) I have owned this 911 since 7/05 and put about 3,550 miles on it.... and it's been garaged, at least since I've owned it. Since new, it was previously located mostly in Florida and Hawaii. Shop maintenance since my ownership includes replacement of all 4 CV boots and replacement of the DME relay unit. The original battery was replaced with a new Optima in 8/05. A 60,000 mile maintenance, including new clutch per seller, was done by the dealer's maintenance guy..... papers are available. Oil and transmission grease was changed at 1,106 and 3,120 miles ago, respectively. The 5-speed transmission (a G-50) performs flawlessly, even before warm-up. At 63,156 miles (current), it's considered a low mileage car. My purchase price was $29,500. Condition of this 911 is pretty much flawless and appears as nearly new inside and out. Not a scratch or dent anywhere. No significant rattles. No oil leaks! The tires are in good condition, but I don't know the mileage on them. If you are in the hunt for a really nice, low mileage/issue free air cooled 911 coupe this is it! The reason I am selling is a new Cayman arriving in a couple more days. Price is $28,500. My e-mail is erehmaps@juno.com for further communication - I'll provide my phone number. The web site below below will take you to my Samba ad which will show 6 photos. Charlie.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifie....php?id=414837

Quick Reply: My 911 Carrera Coupe for sale