Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Exhaust and supension refresh for 75s

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 12:35 PM
mracer2001
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Exhaust and supension refresh for 75s

I know much have been told about it and there is nothing better but to go to a gathering of Porsche owners and listen to the exahust sounds .. but... I am curious in opinions based on the ownership. What are some of the less expansive exhaust systems that are out there. How loud and how do yourate them. So far I noticed a few like Dansk, Bursch. I don't mind relatively loud exhausts. The car is a weekend driver and a atheltic exhaust note is welcomed.
I also noticed that the shocks are leaking and very weak and the bushings are pretty tired as well. While driving, the car is not as stable at all. Being new in the Porsche world - 2 weeks, I am wondering is there a kit out that contains all the needed bushings to be replaced or is there a complete list of which bushings that need to be replaced and what else need to be done in the suspension department. I would like to retaine more or less stock appearence and ride - not looking to race this one but sill open to light modifications. Thank you!
Max

75 911s
89 M3
89 325ix
91 325ix (for sale)

Quick Reply: Exhaust and supension refresh for 75s