Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

May have to sell my baby :(

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 04:18 AM
Oshin11
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default May have to sell my baby :(

Hey guys, my job is being delayed for 6 months and sadly I have no income at the moment and may have to sell my baby. If anyone is interested send me a message or just reply to the post I will check quite often. If you leave your email address I will send you an information packet on the car and a couple of pictures to see if youre still interested. Make me a good offer and I WILL sell it. I dunno if I am allowed to even put this up on this forum but hopefully I am not breaking any rules. Its an 87 Carrera Cab. Beautiful color and after I have put over $4K into the car the engine is damn strong and steady. I will tell you all the problems its had lately and why and everything. I am an honest guy and have posted many things here on the forums. Let me know if youre interested at all. Car has a little over 120K miles and has had the 120K server at 118K miles. More details to come when I hear from people. I love this forum and I love all the advice I have recieved here.
Old 11-22-2006, 04:11 AM
morganb
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know the feeling, due to job insecurity and moving I sold my 3.6 turbo. Regret it now as I could have survived OK with out the funds from the car but you got to do what you got to do.

Good luck with the sale or finding a temp position.

Quick Reply: May have to sell my baby :(