Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

1980's cabriolets; electric roofs?

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2006, 01:25 PM
CDILL
Racer

Received 68 Likes on 11 Posts

Off the topic but, I am looking at putting my 83 cab on the market in the next couple off weeks to make room in my garage for a 993. It is an 83 cab with a Black manual top. 2 month old gaurds red paint (suffered sand damage resprayed entire car), with casmere interior, 17X7 & 17X9 Fikse FM10 wheels wiht new rubber, and a 3.6 conversion if there is any interest
Old 09-28-2006, 02:12 PM
blake
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Adrain - thanks for the insights into the publishing world. I would have expected more support from the SC community as I see so many on the road in certain markets (California especially). I recently purchased your 964 "Enthusiasts Companion" from Amazon.com (for my 94 Speester) and it is a great book! (much thanks) My wife calls it my "Speedster Bible" due to its thickness and my almost religious addiction for P-Cars. So when will you write the enthusiasts guide to 996s and/or 997s? (partially kidding of course) I see so many of these cars on the road that I would assume the market would be quite large...

Thanks,
-Blake
Old 09-28-2006, 02:55 PM
Adrian
Addict
Lead Rennlist
Technical Advisor
Rennlist
Lifetime Member

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by 94Speedster
Adrain - thanks for the insights into the publishing world. I would have expected more support from the SC community as I see so many on the road in certain markets (California especially). I recently purchased your 964 "Enthusiasts Companion" from Amazon.com (for my 94 Speester) and it is a great book! (much thanks) My wife calls it my "Speedster Bible" due to its thickness and my almost religious addiction for P-Cars. So when will you write the enthusiasts guide to 996s and/or 997s? (partially kidding of course) I see so many of these cars on the road that I would assume the market would be quite large...

Thanks,
-Blake
Blake,
I own a 996 and the book is sort of started. I am gathering information I haven't yet asked for 996 owners to contribute their car photos and DIY projects that will likely start early in the new year.
The support from the 911SC owners from Rennlist and other Porsche forums was great there is just not enough of them. Maybe some were put off by the price. I think most of the 911SC books that have been sold were sold in California. The support I received from the guys in CA was exceptional. Maybe I wrote a one state book
Ciao,
Adrian.

Quick Reply: 1980's cabriolets; electric roofs?