Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Waterless Carwash

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 11:47 PM
911fanatic
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post Waterless Carwash

Has anyone used the "waterless' carwash system on there 911?
Old 04-16-2003, 12:41 PM
Jim Michaels
Rennlist Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Surely you couldn't have run out of water in Seattle!

I have used the Kozak Auto Drywash cloth for many years, but that may not be what you're asking about. These cloths, to be used only on a completely dry finish, clean dust off and "polish" the finish with just a wipe without scratching the finish. They will not remove bug splats, bird droppings, tar, caked mud, etc., but are excellent for removing the dust you get toward the rear and on the lower rocker panels during a drive.

Go to <a href="http://www.kozak.com" target="_blank">www.kozak.com</a> for more info.
Old 04-18-2003, 10:50 AM
Wil R. Ferch
Advanced

If you search the archives...you'll find that a testimonial from John Dunkle himself on the Dri-Wash product that I am offering. It took some time to win me over, but this stuff is simply amazing. Too long to go into details here.. but either view the archives or contact me directly ( WFerch911@aol.com).

--Wil Ferch
Old 04-18-2003, 08:24 PM
Allen70SSan Diego
Advanced

I have exclusively used Dri Wash on all my cars, including the 70 911, for at least the last 5 years. A little bit of it goes a long way if you use the right amount, and the shine is unbeatable. The only down side I've experienced is that it goes on as a white spray. On open surfaces it polishes out nicely. It can leave small white dots on recessed areas i.e. tail light rubber gasket or the gap area between body and door. You need to then detail the local area to have it look great.

Quick Reply: Waterless Carwash