Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Thanks GHL motorsports

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 09:59 PM
ray40
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks GHL motorsports

After uncountable times trying to get a response from Pelican about the incorrect Cat Converter they shipped for my 87 coupe, I finally called GHL directly and they were only too happy to exchange it for no charge.
This is after I had it on the car for a month! --It was rubbing on the lower shock mount and was gouged pretty bad--

Pelican was impossible - pictures sent, emails, phone calls... never a response... uh oh this is not a rant

anyway just a thank you to GHL
Old 11-29-2005, 02:12 AM
mellowyellow
Intermediate

Ditto to that ray40. I recently discovered my GHL muffler on my 74 911S had seam weld cracks. I couldn't find the receipt and I called Brian at GHL. He immediately shipped me a whole new muffler kit no questions asked. I offered to ship my old muffler back to GHL, but Brian just told me trash it. GHL's customer service is first rate...
Old 11-29-2005, 05:25 PM
JBO
Instructor

Ray - you may may have done this, but if not you may want to e-mail Wayne at Pelican with your experience, even though it has been resolved. I have never had a problem with Pelican, though I have never needed to return anything. The Pelican BBS is a big benefit to the Porsche world, so I try to support them. The Pelican BBS has more traffic than Rennlist, but Rennlist has Peter Z and Steve W, though Steve ocassionally posts on Pelican as well.

Quick Reply: Thanks GHL motorsports