Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Found a sad old 911T....

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2005, 07:06 PM
Seric
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Found a sad old 911T....

I was putting some stuff in my storage unit when I came across a Tangerine 911T that looks like it's been outside for years. I instantly felt like I need to save this poor thing, so now I am trying to track down the owner. I have the License and VIN, but am stuck on where to go to look up these numbers. Carfax only does 17 digit VINs and googling isn't working to well.

I want to save this car, it's perfect for a restore project!
Old 06-05-2005, 07:21 PM
r911
Anti-Cupholder League

Received 117 Likes on 100 Posts

Contact the DMV. Access is restricted. If they aren't allowed to supply it for that purpose, I had Wash. DMV send my contact info to POs of my car.

Also, contact the property owner - where exactly was it? Next to another storage unit? Aks the mgr. who onwns it or who rents the storage unit it is next to.
Old 06-05-2005, 07:27 PM
Seric
Pro

The car was sitting in a row of misc vehicles, like boats, cars and what not, against a fence. I thought about asking the Storage Unit managers if they could tell me the owner, but I thought that might not be information they could offer, for liability reasons.

I will look around the DMV's site..thanks!
Old 06-06-2005, 03:52 AM
rbcsaver
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Originally Posted by Seric
The car was sitting in a row of misc vehicles, like boats, cars and what not, against a fence. I thought about asking the Storage Unit managers if they could tell me the owner, but I thought that might not be information they could offer, for liability reasons.

I will look around the DMV's site..thanks!
It never hurts to ask. May be it's his, etc. Maybe he will know whose it is say $20 later. Good luck,
Steve

Quick Reply: Found a sad old 911T....