Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Do you have a 84-89 M491?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2005, 09:42 PM
wholberg
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Do you have a 84-89 M491?

On the Yahoo group "Porsche911FactoryTurboLookCars", we are trying to put together a database of purchase and selling prices for these automobiles.

This got started because one of the group members had his car totalled by his insurance company for low Carrera book, and we decided to try to document exactly what, if any, premium is associated with the price on these cars. As with any database, the larger the data population, the better the database.

We currently have about 28 cars in the database.

If you have one of these cars and would like to participate, please send me the following information:

Year purchased
Model year
Mileage when purchased
Model (CAB, Coupe, Targa)
Unusual options, i.e. tail delete
Exterior/interior colors
Purchase Price
Has it been sold?
If so, sale price
Year sold
Mileage when sold.

The most critical info is that relating to year, model, price, etc. The additional info (colors, options) just make the database more interesting.

You can post on this thread, PM me, or email me the information at wholberg@bellsouth.net. Email addresses are not placed in the database.

I will provide a copy of the database, in Excel spreadsheet form, to all respondents, and to anyone else who wants one, via email.

I have no affiliation with any commercial enterprise that might use this information. I am putting this together solely for the benefit of other TL owners like myself.

If anyone has additional questions, please let me know. Thanks.

Quick Reply: Do you have a 84-89 M491?