Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

NC Meet Update: Now May 19th

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2002, 10:30 AM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts
Post NC Meet Update: Now May 19th

Well in the interest of getting as many people together as possible for the NC Meet we are going to try and hold it on may 19th.
April 21st for all those that are not going to Hershey there is still going to be an auto-x here in winston, so by all means please come on down. We had three 944's at this last auto-x (two 951's and an S2).

But I will post something a little closer to the dates, but all those who might be interested email me and I'll add you to an email list.
Old 03-20-2002, 04:26 PM
nate
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
For a drive or some type of Porsche only meet? The reason I ask is I frequently go on drives with friends who are also car enthusiasts and members of other clubs but don't drive Porsches (MR2 Spyder, 300ZX, WRX, S4, etc). Always looking for an excuse to drive.
Old 03-20-2002, 04:45 PM
ian
Nordschleife Master

Received 65 Likes on 37 Posts
Nate,

I am trying to get as many porsches as possible for this event, but the auto-x is open to all cars and is put on by the triad sports car club <a href="http://www.auto-x.com" target="_blank">www.auto-x.com</a>
They are well run auto-x's and this one is at one of my favorite venues that they have.

And if this goes well we are going to try and get some more events togther, possibly some road rallies, show and shines, and who know what else. But I was just looking for an excuse for use to all get together.

Quick Reply: NC Meet Update: Now May 19th