Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

gauge rings...

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2005, 12:06 AM
danoberer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default gauge rings...

I can't seem to find replacement black VDO gauge rings anywhere. Can someone tell me where to look? Thanks!
Old 04-07-2005, 12:13 AM
Tom 993tt
Instructor

Consider contacting Pelican Parts. They have access to many parts that are not on their online cataloge.

Good luck!
Old 04-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Dan Cobb
The Ancient One
Rennlist Lifetime Member

I have been lead to believe that original rings are NLA. You might consider either trying to purchase them separately from a speedo shop, or install the best looking set of covers over your existing (probably ugly, damaged, bent, rusted, etc.) factory rings.
I've seen a set on eBay from a guy in Germany that makes billet rings, **** covers, door lock parts, etc. His look pretty decent, but I haven't been convinced this is the way to go just yet.
He also has some carbon fiber-look rings that appear quite nice in the pics.
I am unsure about the attaching method or if they will stay attached as long as you want them to.
+++
Old 04-07-2005, 04:12 AM
Cup-Sport
Instructor

Originally Posted by Dan Cobb
I have been lead to believe that original rings are NLA. You might consider either trying to purchase them separately from a speedo shop, or install the best looking set of covers over your existing (probably ugly, damaged, bent, rusted, etc.) factory rings.
I've seen a set on eBay from a guy in Germany that makes billet rings, **** covers, door lock parts, etc. His look pretty decent, but I haven't been convinced this is the way to go just yet.
He also has some carbon fiber-look rings that appear quite nice in the pics.
I am unsure about the attaching method or if they will stay attached as long as you want them to.
+++

Hi Dan,

we are "the guys from Germany"

Thanks for your nice comments about our products. Our trim rings are just to stick over the original ones, anytime to remove without to leave any trace.

We are rennlist sponsor and offer 10% discount on our items prices for all rennlist members.
You can check our website http://<span style="color:Black">www...port.de</span> or ask per email to elke@cup-sport.de

Kind regards
Elke and Peter from Germany

Quick Reply: gauge rings...