Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Weissach 911SC

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2005 | 09:14 PM
smshirk
Three Wheelin'

Default Weissach 911SC

Can anyone recommend any of the Weissach 911SCs currently for sale? I have all but given up on finding my long lost 82 conversion, so an 80 Weissach in either color is something I have always liked a lot. There are a few for sale right now, and I was hoping someone on the forum might be familiar with one of them.
Old 01-30-2005 | 12:49 AM
theclaw
Advanced

I drove the one that is for sale in WI, IL area. PM me if you have interest in that one. Search the forum for comments I made to a related thread. No reason to re-hash it all again here.

jeff
Old 01-30-2005 | 01:16 AM
smshirk
Three Wheelin'

I saw and and responded to that thread at the time. i was unable to reach the current owner. There is one in central fl that has a bit over a 100k that was interesting, but I missed out due to some family health issues. There is a 911Sc in my avatar that could possible show up in your area. It is a one of a kind car. If you see it, there will be no mistaking its' identity. I would appreciate any information if you happen upon the car. I might even be willing to offer a finders fee of some sort if i wind up with the car. At the very least, i have about 5k worth of porsche parts that i am not actively trying to sell right now. Depending on what you have, I'm sure I have something of interest to you.
Old 01-30-2005 | 10:53 AM
theclaw
Advanced

If i spot anything I'll let you know.

jeff

Quick Reply: Weissach 911SC