Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Car History / Bruce Meyer!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 11:45 PM
sprocket3
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Car History / Bruce Meyer!

Looks like the first owner of my 911 is quite a collector. I was going through the documents on my car and the "first owner" on the warranty book is Bruce Meyer of Beverly Hills, CA. Could be the famous collector, but who knows!

Is there a way to track the history of a 911 and find out what the car has been through over the year, or find out how many owners it has had?

What it was like new off the showroom? (mine has been repainted guards red)

It's also a pretty odd SC. It is a 78, but NO: AC, Sunroof, or Power Windows. Which seems strange for a CA car that was not a Gray Market import, or maybe is was?

Does Bruce Meyer Visit this site?

Mat
Old 11-22-2004, 11:24 AM
JCP911S
Addict
Rennlist Member

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm pretty sure that AC windows Roof, etc were optional on these cars... although dealers generally ordered these for their floorplan cars as buyers in the price range generally want these "basic" (and high margin) luxuries... but a performance/budget customer could special order a stripper.
Old 11-22-2004, 12:32 PM
Peter Zimmermann
Rennlist Member

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Sprocket: I've seen a few SoCal '78 SCs without A/C, sunroof or power windows - all three items were options. A/C became standard on '80 models, sunroofs were optional even on Turbos. Is your car unusual? Yes.
Pete

Quick Reply: Car History / Bruce Meyer!