Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Do Not get Car Cover from Big Sky Car Cover

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2003, 12:16 PM
GuardsRed
Rennlist Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Do Not get Car Cover from Big Sky Car Cover

I brought Car Cover from Big Sky Car Cover on 11/7/2000 - the Porsche sits in Garage in Winters and 1/2 of it's time outside too. When outside I use the CoverCraft Car Cover.

Last Week when I went to take it off, the car cover was thinning in some parts and had a quatersize hole in it.

DO NOT - Buy car cover from Big Sky Car Cover or any car covers made by CoverCraft!!!!!

I have blemishes in my paint now from the lack of Protection from CoverCraft Car Cover.

Thanks
Old 04-02-2003, 01:02 PM
Chuck Harmon
Racer

I am not familiar with Big Sky but Covercraft is a quality company.I personally use Coverking covers.The type of cover matters more than where you get it.I have two covers, one for winter and one for summer and my car sits in a garage and I still cover it.I use a Tyvek cover for summer and a Stormshield for winter and have used them for about three years now with no problems at all.
Pelicanparts has the Coverking.. in case you are looking to get a good cover.
Old 04-02-2003, 03:30 PM
steve911
Addict
Rennlist Member

I'm with Chuck on this too. I have a full-sized cover from Coverking and a cockpit cover from Covercraft. I bought the cockpit cover from Big Sky and they were great to work with - I tried the cockpit cover made by Coverking and it simply didn't fit my Targa correctly.

I'd buy from Big Sky again.
Old 04-04-2003, 01:17 AM
SoCal Mike
Addict
Rennlist Member

Sorry to hear of your trouble! I've had great luck with Big Sky and covercraft! I've purchased 4 covers for my cars from Big Sky in the last couple years. They always have the best price, low shipping costs, no sales tax and the covers always arrive before promised. I just got a weathershield for my 930 and love how great it works and small it folds up! Machine washable too! All covers do wear out if used though! Best regards, Michael

Quick Reply: Do Not get Car Cover from Big Sky Car Cover