Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2024, 06:13 PM
systemsc
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 112 Likes on 104 Posts

Originally Posted by fya32
so i just replaced the fuel accumulator from bosch (not sure about the part number) and bosch coil as well but the problem still there when the car is hot , so in order to start it when hot or warm i have to turn ignition on , remove the air box and put my finger on something like a valve pass until i hear a beeping/buzzing noise and then it starts up immediately..

what i am missing?
Then the sensor plate in the fuel distributor is not setup correctly, or there's an air leak. When cranking, there should be enough vacuum to move the sensor plate causing the fuel pump switch to open.
This will then cause the fuel pump to run, developing fuel pressure just as you do manually by moving the sensor plate with your finger!
http://www.systemsc.com/

Old 09-02-2024, 08:13 PM
fya32
AutoX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by systemsc
Then the sensor plate in the fuel distributor is not setup correctly, or there's an air leak. When cranking, there should be enough vacuum to move the sensor plate causing the fuel pump switch to open.
This will then cause the fuel pump to run, developing fuel pressure just as you do manually by moving the sensor plate with your finger!

how to set it up correctly? and how to check for air leaks?

Quick Reply: Porsche 2.7 SC insolvable problem