Old 06-18-2004 | 09:21 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Default Zone 1 at the Glen

Hey Guys,
Just wondering who is heading out to the Glen for the Zone 1 event. If there is enough interest we should set up a meeting time and place for us to throw a few back. Let me know who is interested. Post your car number so we can find each other at the track. I have the orange 914 #14 and my licence plate says "APEX". See ya there. Best wishes - Jay Gratton
Old 06-19-2004 | 11:41 AM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

Hey Jay!

George Skaubitis, Chris Castagna and myself will be meeting up at the Mass Pike Charlton rest stop at 9:00 AM next Friday. You're welcome to join us on the ride out. Bring a CB if you have one.

=RJay=
Old 06-19-2004 | 06:39 PM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

RJAY,
I am not driving the car out. I am using a trailer, so I don't want to try and keep up with you. But thank you so much for the offer. Lets get together out there however! - Jay
Old 06-19-2004 | 06:59 PM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

Originally posted by Jay Gratton
RJAY,
I am not driving the car out. I am using a trailer, so I don't want to try and keep up with you. But thank you so much for the offer. Lets get together out there however! - Jay
All three of us are trailering as well (although that doesn't mean we go that slow...last year the convoy going to Tremblant was stupidly fast). I expect a reasonably relaxed drive as my wife and son are coming which keeps the speeds down. In either case you're welcome to join us if you care to. Otherwise see you there!

=RJay=
Old 06-20-2004 | 11:49 AM
Jay Gratton
Addict
Rennlist Member

Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Ron,
Thanks for the offer. I think I will just be meeting you out there. Matt Romanowski argued over who got to take out our 6 liter diesel to the Glen. Lets just say that I am taking the old chevy (I lost) instead and I don't think I will be setting any land speed records. I need to make it back as well. I need to take it easy on the old girl. See you out there Ron! Best wishes - Jay Gratton
Old 06-20-2004 | 06:35 PM
RJay
Addict
Rennlist Member

See ya there!

Quick Reply: Zone 1 at the Glen