Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

D.Moris Styling of France, On vacation or something?

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2022, 08:54 AM
dsm
Intermediate

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default D.Moris Styling of France, On vacation or something?

Hello all,

I purchased a 911 hardtop that was delivered March 15, 2022. Packing list states 1 missing part but actually two items missing. Not a big deal. I reach out by email Mar 21, 2022 after unpacking and taking inventory of all pieces. Note: I purchased this 100% through email communication with the same person at D.Moris. As of today D.Moris has not returned any of my emails? Prior to delivery, replied in 1-2 days. This makes no sense? Before I start a "lets bash D.Moris thread".... Can someone confirm whether or not they are open or on long vacation. Think I read somewhere that the French take long vacations from work. I will try and call by phone on Friday. Top cost a fortune and have to believe D.Moris would make this right and not ignore me. For the record I listed the missing parts. The missing molding is needed to install one of the rear side windows so that is holding up my project. I could buy another one for $100 but why should I have to do that? This is a nearly $8,000 purchase. The interior caps for front locks finish the look so I would like to have those. This purchase is bank wire transfer so I'm not sure what else I can do? If D.Moris is on vacation they should inform customers via website or auto email response. Wouldn't that make sense!

Thank you
  • Missing: DM.810.EN1, 2 Interior Caps Front Lock
  • Missing: 911.543.196.02.70.k, Molding, R

Old 04-14-2022, 07:00 AM
dsm
Intermediate

****This has been resolved*****

My spam shows no unread emails but when opened, it's filled. D Moris included. Strange, during ordering process all came through normally. Didn't look in spam once and after going through all spam there are none from timeframe of ordering process…

Anyone communicating with D Moris make sure to check your spam often or always check your spam often regardless of count status.

Shout Out… User name Watson on Rennlist.com. Thank you so much for your help.

These forums are so great!
Old 04-18-2022, 05:46 PM
timrod46
Rennlist Member

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 911 Cab hardtop project

Originally Posted by dsm
****This has been resolved*****

My spam shows no unread emails but when opened, it's filled. D Moris included. Strange, during ordering process all came through normally. Didn't look in spam once and after going through all spam there are none from timeframe of ordering process…

Anyone communicating with D Moris make sure to check your spam often or always check your spam often regardless of count status.

Shout Out… User name Watson on Rennlist.com. Thank you so much for your help.

These forums are so great!

Please keep us posted as you undertake your hardtop project. I have an '88 Cab and I'm very interested in following your lead.

Best, Tim
The following users liked this post:
Pavegeno928 (04-18-2022)
Old 05-09-2022, 07:59 PM
Pavegeno928
Rennlist Member

Received 449 Likes on 236 Posts

Any updates?
Old 01-14-2023, 03:18 PM
dsm
Intermediate

Hardtop is finished. Came out great.

Link to original thread: https://forums.pelicanparts.com/pors...y-911-cab.html

Made this video with free Davinci Resolve software. Hope you like it. ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YTE...usp=share_link <---
Old 01-14-2023, 03:31 PM
Qtrfoil
Instructor

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

I would suggest editing your original post, and headline if possible.

Quick Reply: D.Moris Styling of France, On vacation or something?