Notices
911 Forum 1964-1989
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Do you really want to know how to optimize your suspension, well...

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2004, 07:59 PM
Martin S.
Rennlist Member

Received 525 Likes on 347 Posts
Cool Do you really want to know how to optimize your suspension, well...

if you are fortunate enough to live in San Diego, here is your opportunity. Below is the PCA announcement of a Tech Session to be held this Wedesday in San Diego @ Mirage International, Jae Lee's shop. If you don't know Jae, you have missed a treat. He is one of the most helpful and pleasant shop owners I have had the pleasure to know in 20 years of Porsche ownership.

Jae is a all PCA events and most POC events. He is an incredible "wrench" and would give you the shirt off of his back, if needed.

And special note to pre-964 Porsche owners, Jae knows how to set these cars up. He does a trick rear coil over set up, coupled with big front torsion bars, and light sway bars, for the 911 SC cars. I have a friend with this set up. It works very well, very well indeed.

T E C H S E S S I O N:

Suspension is Everything

We've all heard the saying; now come learn how it's done. Jae Lee of Mirage International takes suspension tuning beyond the basics. Join Jae as he welcomes Carey Eisenlore, owner of E.R.P. Suspension Products and distributor of JRZ high-performance shocks. Jae and Carey will give you the key to unlock the mysteries of shock valving, modified suspension geometries, and bump steer. This is a serious look at optimizing suspensions for Porsche track performance that you won't want to miss.

Refreshments and door prizes will be provided.

When: April 21, 2004 at 7pm
Where: Mirage International
4905 Morena Blvd., Suite 1309
San Diego, CA 92117

Exit I-5 at Balboa Road
Balboa East to Morena Blvd North
Morena Blvd North until it dead - ends at Rose Canyon Business Park.
Enter the business park straight through the gate, and proceed all the way back until the first left turn.
Go over the bridge, down the hill, and Mirage is in the second building, number 4905, suite 1309

Quick Reply: Do you really want to know how to optimize your suspension, well...