Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

1980 Targa SC Dashboard

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2021, 02:04 AM
sleepersd
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 1980 Targa SC Dashboard

Finally after 4 years and 3 different shops I got my car back and first time car runs great .Winter is almost here and now it’s time to do some body and interior work.
Im located in Chicago ,looking for some shop that can replace dashboard.My dashboard is in really bad condition,is it better to buy a new one from Rennlist or to see if they can restore mine?

Old 10-13-2021, 10:43 PM
jpettit
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 80 Targa trim

Hey fellow '80 Targa owner!!

https://www.classic9leathershop.com

Andrew recovered my dash, knee pads, upper door trim and rear window trim(just under the windows). They are amazing! He was able to do samples with different stitch colors so I could choose.

I went with the welt seam on top for the dash and French seam on the door trim in a contrast color to work with my tartan seats and petrol blue metallic exterior.

Highly recommend them!!! Based in Dearborn, MI.
Old 10-13-2021, 11:10 PM
sleepersd
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jpettit
Hey fellow '80 Targa owner!!

https://www.classic9leathershop.com

Andrew recovered my dash, knee pads, upper door trim and rear window trim(just under the windows). They are amazing! He was able to do samples with different stitch colors so I could choose.

I went with the welt seam on top for the dash and French seam on the door trim in a contrast color to work with my tartan seats and petrol blue metallic exterior.

Highly recommend them!!! Based in Dearborn, MI.
thank you ,looks like they did a great job ,but I’m still looking for some local shop in Chicago ,Dearborn MI is just to far for me ,I’m looking to take the car to shop so they can remove windshield and install new dashboard.

Quick Reply: 1980 Targa SC Dashboard