longer on one so it sticks out further.

Thanks for any help.
Joe
Old 04-05-2021, 08:10 PM
Mark Salvetti
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 197 Likes on 155 Posts

Hi Joe. Welcome to Rennlist! It's possible that one of them is stock and the other was lost and it is an aftermarket part. Those handles are ridiculously expensive.

I did see that Sierra Madre sells an aftermarket version that comes in two different lengths (30 mm and 50 mm). https://sierramadrecollection.com/ta...85-p18127.html

Are those the two lengths that you have? I'm not near my car right now so I can't check the length of mine. If they both work, figure out the correct length and then keep any eye on eBay and the classifieds at Pelican Parts for an original. They do turn up on Pelican from time to time.

BTW, it's customary to post some introductory photos.

Mark
Old 04-05-2021, 08:37 PM
Joe Messina
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Salvetti
Hi Joe. Welcome to Rennlist! It's possible that one of them is stock and the other was lost and it is an aftermarket part. Those handles are ridiculously expensive.

I did see that Sierra Madre sells an aftermarket version that comes in two different lengths (30 mm and 50 mm). https://sierramadrecollection.com/ta...85-p18127.html

Are those the two lengths that you have? I'm not near my car right now so I can't check the length of mine. If they both work, figure out the correct length and then keep any eye on eBay and the classifieds at Pelican Parts for an original. They do turn up on Pelican from time to time.

BTW, it's customary to post some introductory photos.

Mark
Thanks. I have one 50mm and a 30mm.
I found another 30mm on Ebay. The 50mm sticks out to far and so I don’t think it’s correct.

My 82 Sc

Old 04-06-2021, 11:08 PM
Mark Salvetti
Addict
Lifetime Rennlist

Received 197 Likes on 155 Posts

I think you took the right approach.

Nice looking car - did you realize the wipers are parking on the wrong side? One of those 911 quirks. Shouldn’t be too hard to move them to where they belong. Likely the PO didn’t like them parking on the left.

Mark

Quick Reply: Targa top handles