Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

exciting 911 builds are happening

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2020, 03:20 PM
Neil Harvey
Advanced

Received 152 Likes on 49 Posts
Default exciting 911 builds are happening

Its great to see some of the new 911 air cooled builds happening. The more the better for everyone. New builds often create new products that can be had by all. I see some of my colleagues in the business doing some great work.

We have been hard at work doing some as well, along with a lot of new products that are now and some soon to be available. I posted a lot of these over on the Pelican site.

We are close to completing several air cooled engines, a 2.3L "short" stroke test engine, 2.9L NA, an couple of older 930 custom builds, a 3.5L race engine and some larger builds that will showcase many of the new parts. Some are a follow on from some of the parts we did for "homebuilt" Jeff in Australia.

The water engines have taken a lot of our time over the recent years and now with a lot of development on the Gen 2 991 engine, the air cooled engine development unfortunately has taken a slight back seat. I love the air cooled engines for their simplicity which makes developing parts a lot more fun. So we are continuing when we can to bring more parts to the market place. There is life still in these engines.

Quick Reply: exciting 911 builds are happening