Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

front license plate holder

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 02:09 PM
fatwok
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front license plate holder

What do you think is the best solution for a front license plate holder? it's required here in California.
I am sorry if this has been covered in another thread. I searched but didn't find anything.

Old 10-20-2018, 10:23 AM
Gdub
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

I purchased the stock bracket for front but didn't like the look. So i purchased the US Mill Works front license plate bracket. Cost was $137.99 for complete set up. The quality is out of this world. I had seen pictures of other 911's with this set up and at first didn't like the look. After seeing it on my car i thought it was a better looking front. Of course i like most of us drive with no plate sometimes but every time you see a cop car i wonder if it was worth it the ticket i mean. You can remove the bracket and put plug back in in about a minute. I installed a license plate frame also it is a pollished milled aluminum front and back very nice quality. Well if you can get past the look of the plate of to the side try one. usmillworks@gmail.com.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Manda Racing
Rennlist Member

Received 49 Likes on 27 Posts

https://carbonio.com/collections/porsche

has a few expensive options
Old 12-10-2018, 10:35 AM
aaron.finch
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The VaygWay Bumper License Plate Relocator is easy to install. Takes only about 15 minutes to install and ake the cars look European or more sporty.
Old 12-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Rick-A-Shay
Burning Brakes

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by fatwok
What do you think is the best solution for a front license plate holder? it's required here in California.
I am sorry if this has been covered in another thread. I searched but didn't find anything.
..........and what year/model is your Porsche. As this is "air cooled" forum, few if any, choices for them.

Quick Reply: front license plate holder