Old 07-09-2018, 07:01 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts
Default Seems like a good time

Phil From Fabspeed here.
Seems like a good time to post up a thread to our RSR header muffler kit since the entire 911 board has been taken over by bots. Hopefully this does not get taken down with them.
What is your favorite mod to do for your 911. Personally I love for the 911 I love the sport Cat Converter for the 911 but if you are looking for some serious sound and performance the RSR kit is fantastic. Let get some movement on the board to get the bots off.

Old 07-09-2018, 08:48 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,111 Likes on 794 Posts

I have SSIs and a stock 74 2-1 muffler. The sound is amazing. Especially the barble when off throttle
I would like to try some type of sport muffler i think. With a 70mm pipe ( i think thats stock ) someone put a massive pipe on mine and I'm not a fan
Attached Images   
Old 05-29-2020, 02:46 PM
Fabspeed Motorsport
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 684 Likes on 436 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
I have SSIs and a stock 74 2-1 muffler. The sound is amazing. Especially the barble when off throttle
I would like to try some type of sport muffler i think. With a 70mm pipe ( i think thats stock ) someone put a massive pipe on mine and I'm not a fan
TheIceMan,
If youre still in the market for a sportier exhaust, We have a lot of options that can be tailored to your desires! Feel free to PM me with any questions or if you would like to speak with a Performance Expert.

Quick Reply: Seems like a good time