Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Anyone in Indiana/Carmel area

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Johnny5Alive
Burning Brakes

Received 325 Likes on 132 Posts
Default Anyone in Indiana/Carmel area

I've been eyeing a really great 84 targa but live in Las Vegas. Before furthering the discussion it would be great if someone is able to go take a peak at this car for me.

Also, how common is it for cars in the area to have rust? Out here, rust is not common at all unless the car came from elsewhere.

from the pics and videos I've seen it looks perfect. Out of respect for the sellers privacy I won't post photos here though, as I don't believe the car is being actively listed.

Thanks!
Old 10-25-2017, 06:45 PM
Trakrat
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Johnny5Alive
I've been eyeing a really great 84 targa but live in Las Vegas. Before furthering the discussion it would be great if someone is able to go take a peak at this car for me.

Also, how common is it for cars in the area to have rust? Out here, rust is not common at all unless the car came from elsewhere.

from the pics and videos I've seen it looks perfect. Out of respect for the sellers privacy I won't post photos here though, as I don't believe the car is being actively listed.

Thanks!
I'm from that area... but I don't live there any more. (I do still have close friends who live there that can look at it if you want me to contact them)

I can tell you that it snows pretty heavily there, and they tend to put salt on the roads.
It also rains pretty heavily there too.
I would imagine if the car hasn't been restored in any capacity, then expect rust in all the normal places.

however, Carmel is known as a high income area, so most likely the seller took care of it in a climate controlled garage.

Quick Reply: Anyone in Indiana/Carmel area