Sponsored by: Intercity Lines, LLC

Best way to acquire Porsche experience

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2017, 10:01 AM
09mageec
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
Okay I was probably 39 but still loved it. The car dynamics were amazing. That speedster was a pig to drive
Porsche will steal your heart no matter what the age... I loved driving the 914, that body style captured me very young.. I used to call it "the backwards car" because to me it always looked like it could be driving backwards haha.
The soundtrack was one of my favorite parts too. All the NFS games of the late 90's and early 2000's had the BEST soundtracks.

To add to the initial direction of the thread, I never knew what Porsche I would own first, however I knew I had to have one. I knew I wanted a 911 the most though. My first - I picked up last summer (79' SC), and I absolutely adore the car, patina and all.

My goal is to own every iteration of the Air-cooled cars at some point.. My plan of attack currently, is a 964 C2 next, I have always loved the look of them in a simple color, on Cup I wheels. After that I'd love to own a 993, and eventually one day make my way back to the start with a long hood example. Though through all this, I'd love to hang on to my '79.. It's my first, and it means very much to me.

-Cam
Old 09-01-2017, 12:01 PM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,149 Likes on 823 Posts

If they relaunched that game with server connectivity we could have awesome international completions.
You could leave nothing in the table to beat Dylan and Parise through the Black Forest in a 914.
Old 09-01-2017, 12:07 PM
09mageec
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by theiceman
If they relaunched that game with server connectivity we could have awesome international completions.
You could leave nothing in the table to beat Dylan and Parise through the Black Forest in a 914.
That would be sweet as hell.

Quick Reply: Best way to acquire Porsche experience