Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2017, 06:09 PM
Tomer911
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 911 84' 993 kit

Hey friends
This is my first post here.
I would appreciate your suggestion and assistance.
I'm deliberating ...
What do you think the price of the car in the picture ... a price that would be good for both sides without anyone coming out dissatisfied with the deal
911 Year 84
Compatible numbers
Speed ​​Lane wheels 305 width behind
The entire front of the car is Gambala from Carbon
From the outside the car is perfect from the inside a bit tired but with Dittling not going to be bad again
Thank you
Attached Images     
Old 08-29-2017, 01:22 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

This kind of creation is always a loose/loose for buyer and seller. Unless it's a true Gamballa its just another victim of an owner with more dollars than sense. In the end the 993 conversion devalues the car so badly that you'd have to pay me to take it off your hands. Yes, I'm an asshat, but an honest one. If you love it, and it was done well, and it wasn't butchered, and it wasn't stolen from Los Angeles and shipped to BFE in a container, and the title is clean all the way back, and it's half the price of a non- butchered '84 cab then maybe you buy it with disposable cash you will not miss when it blows up and burns. Ok, can you post pictures of the engine and under the front clip? It just screams hack job. What country is it in?
Old 08-29-2017, 01:28 AM
Alansglide
Pro

Received 84 Likes on 27 Posts

Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks of it. The only thing that does matter is if you like it.
Your money to spend however you see fit.
Old 08-29-2017, 01:39 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

Originally Posted by Alansglide
Doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks of it. The only thing that does matter is if you like it.
Your money to spend however you see fit.
I totally agree in part, once his money is spent it's gone. GONE! Never to return. That's fine if he loves the car but I really hope he does his homework, does a pre-purchase-inspection, and has a good mechanic on retainer.
Old 08-29-2017, 02:34 AM
Tomer911
3rd Gear

Thank you very much for the responses I will try to refine the question. I saw the car only in pictures. Friends told me that the vehicle looked really good. My question was for the time I wanted to sell if I stuck with it. A vehicle from Israel and the chance that it is stolen is literally nil. It is very difficult to bring vehicles into Israel, even those that have been legally bought. Quality of work I do not know. I do not mind that they made her more changes. I'm bothered to sell. So what does the price look like? (Sorry Google Translate)
Old 08-29-2017, 03:09 AM
Amber Gramps
Addict

The market is extremely limited. Cars that have been seriously altered as that one or as mine has been are not generally liked and therefore have fewer potential buyers. What may have been a $40,000 car to build may only sell for $20,000 because nobody else wants it.

You need to really take a good hard look at it. Some parts are bolt-on, while others have to be hacked and welded, or fabricated by hand. The factory did not intend for a 993 bumper to work on a G-body tub. Someone had to fake it.
Old 08-31-2017, 07:52 PM
grgallo
Rennlist Member

Received 160 Likes on 70 Posts

Originally Posted by Tomer911
Hey friends
This is my first post here.
I would appreciate your suggestion and assistance.
I'm deliberating ...
What do you think the price of the car in the picture ... a price that would be good for both sides without anyone coming out dissatisfied with the deal
911 Year 84
Compatible numbers
Speed ​​Lane wheels 305 width behind
The entire front of the car is Gambala from Carbon
From the outside the car is perfect from the inside a bit tired but with Dittling not going to be bad again
Thank you
run away, run away, so many cars to choose from, why this chopped up car? my opinion of course to each his own
Old 09-01-2017, 03:54 PM
cal44
Burning Brakes

There are no words.........well, there are, but this is a family website.
Old 09-01-2017, 04:19 PM
Tomer911
3rd Gear

Thank you again for the responses. You basically answered the question I wanted. I will not even see it. In Israel, there are very few such vehicles and even less for sale ... To consume the interest There are currently only one for sale in all of Israel. Thank you again for everyone looking for another bride ...
Old 09-06-2017, 10:01 AM
theiceman
Team Owner

Received 1,116 Likes on 798 Posts

yeah its easy for people here to discount as there are so many available. You have to consider what is available and your love for it. How difficult to sell and value are local questions that can not be answered here. Only from people who deal in such matters in Isreal.

Quick Reply: 911 84' 993 kit