Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

TYD Date Jump Delays

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2024, 08:04 PM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,633 Likes on 2,067 Posts
Default TYD Date Jump Delays

Hey, I’m seeing a lot of chatter and confusion across the forums on the recent TYD big date jumps.

Thought I’d try to create a thread to clear up some of the confusion.

My car is about to get off loaded at Freeport and my dealer couple hundred miles away. Delivery date just jumped 45 days…so in same boat as everyone.

There are three different “date” systems…in general they show similar stuff. Web based TYD, My Porsche App, and the proprietary dealer system Porsche Sales and Vehicle Management System. (PSVMS)

About a month ago I see PSVMS changed. Some new event acronyms and date ranges instead of firm dates.

The big web based TYD jumps seem to be latched on the worst case range scenario. You should be able to see your date range on the My Porsche App.

Bottomline…your car schedule has not changed. PAG has elected to display date ranges instead of hard dates.

Good/bad? Probably neither…car arrives when it arrives.

Here is a PSVMS capture.

Take a breath, have a drink, all is well…

The following 2 users liked this post by TXshaggy:
Airbag997 (06-04-2024), Pokerhobo (06-05-2024)
Old 06-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Phillip Berk
Rennlist Member

Received 142 Likes on 85 Posts

Good to know that this is just some changes but still a mini heart attack nonetheless.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:09 AM
*991*
Rennlist Member

Received 205 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
Hey, I’m seeing a lot of chatter and confusion across the forums on the recent TYD big date jumps.

Thought I’d try to create a thread to clear up some of the confusion.

My car is about to get off loaded at Freeport and my dealer couple hundred miles away. Delivery date just jumped 45 days…so in same boat as everyone.

There are three different “date” systems…in general they show similar stuff. Web based TYD, My Porsche App, and the proprietary dealer system Porsche Sales and Vehicle Management System. (PSVMS)

About a month ago I see PSVMS changed. Some new event acronyms and date ranges instead of firm dates.

The big web based TYD jumps seem to be latched on the worst case range scenario. You should be able to see your date range on the My Porsche App.

Bottomline…your car schedule has not changed. PAG has elected to display date ranges instead of hard dates.

Good/bad? Probably neither…car arrives when it arrives.

Here is a PSVMS capture.

Take a breath, have a drink, all is well…

My GT4RS went into the body shop on 4/17 a week after yours did ...but know I am some sort of Porsche Vortex were the car is finished but not done waiting for something but it is not known what and the delivery range is August through November... Oh well first world problems as they say
Old 06-05-2024, 08:16 AM
seefouress
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Cool

As of this morning, the date ranges on my app have been replaced with single (slightly later) dates. I’m a happy man again!
Old 06-05-2024, 11:53 AM
TXshaggy
RL Community Team
Rennlist Member

Received 3,633 Likes on 2,067 Posts

Originally Posted by *991*
My GT4RS went into the body shop on 4/17 a week after yours did ...but know I am some sort of Porsche Vortex were the car is finished but not done waiting for something but it is not known what and the delivery range is August through November... Oh well first world problems as they say
PTS or CXX?

Some even without above seems to hit snags.
Old 06-05-2024, 11:55 AM
Holdens
Rennlist Member

Received 325 Likes on 142 Posts

My ED delivery date disappered in TYD - after it was confirmed by Porsche. (Car hit V300 in early May).. I think the app is just having some glitches.
Old 06-05-2024, 02:10 PM
*991*
Rennlist Member

Received 205 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by TXshaggy
PTS or CXX?

Some even without above seems to hit snags.
NO PTS or CXX
I guess i am just unlucky!!

Quick Reply: TYD Date Jump Delays