Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Ruby Star Neo for GT4

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2022, 04:46 PM
Jelenp
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Ruby Star Neo for GT4

Hey everyone, I got the message today that my allocation for my GT4 is finally coming up next, and I was hoping that Ruby Star Neo would be a color available for it. Unfortunately, Ruby Star still hasn't come into the NA 718 GT4 configurator, but I see it as a non-pts option on almost every other 718/911 model including GT4RS and GT3. Does anyone have any knowledge if it's still coming as a replacement for Frozen Berry on the GT4 or am I just screwed and have to wait for PTS next year. I've tried searching around the forums but all I can see is that it was supposed to come around this time but nothing more. Thanks in advance for any help.
Old 11-19-2022, 05:31 PM
0-Day
Burning Brakes

Received 754 Likes on 355 Posts

Looks like Ruby Star Neo is only available as a Special Color ($2580) option on normal Caymans and Boxsters in the US for 2023 - Base, S, and GTS get that optional color. GT4 and Spyder do not...
Old 11-19-2022, 07:18 PM
Prime
Rennlist Member

Received 188 Likes on 97 Posts

A lot of people here seem to believe there will not be a next year (MY) for a GT4.
This could be why they didn't bother adding the color but I don't know.

I mean personally I wouldn't spec Ruby Star anyway, so my opinion is only worth so much,
but I definitely wouldn't PTS a soon to be common color available on the entire 911/718 range,
even if they did make a MY24 GT4.

I believe there won't be a MY24 GT3, yet its currently available in RSN so to contradict my other belief.

If I were you, which I'm not, but hypothetically I'd get one guaranteed in white and splash Ruby star decals over it.
Would be unique and cool if that's what you are going for.
That is assuming there is no possibility of getting a Ruby star GT4 and the color is that important to you.

Old 11-19-2022, 07:26 PM
Jelenp
2nd Gear

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Prime
A lot of people here seem to believe there will not be a next year (MY) for a GT4.
This could be why they didn't bother adding the color but I don't know.

I mean personally I wouldn't spec Ruby Star anyway, so my opinion is only worth so much,
but I definitely wouldn't PTS a soon to be common color available on the entire 911/718 range,
even if they did make a MY24 GT4..
Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised just wondering if any new rumors are around on it. I thought the pink would be unique but if not I'll go with my planned Racing Yellow or Oslo Blue for PTS. Doubt I can even get PTS depending on my production date but at the end of the day color doesn't matter, the car does.
The following users liked this post:
Prime (11-19-2022)
Old 11-20-2022, 01:43 PM
spivy
Intermediate

Received 65 Likes on 18 Posts

I just got an allocation for a gt4rs and am specking rubystar neo. It will prob come to gt4 as well
Old 11-20-2022, 08:12 PM
Zhao
Drifting

Received 1,859 Likes on 1,008 Posts

The GT4 also didn't get a lot of colors that most other normal models got. If it was going to get added IMO it would already be added.

Quick Reply: Ruby Star Neo for GT4