Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Yellow deviated stitching in PDX?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2022, 02:03 AM
Andover Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Bearrun21
To the OP, the photos provided also 'match' what my eyes have seen IRL.

For your car, one consideration to 'punch or mute' the yellow will be your choice of trim (in addition to the extent in which you order the leather and extended stitching). The standard brushed aluminum trim may be your best bet for balance; but do play with the black leather and aluminum options as well as doing painted interior trim.

Enjoy the deliberation.

...and BIG WOW on the photos from @TXshaggy and @SpyderSenseOC
Good call here. I had spec'd carbon fiber trim with the silver stitching (exact same as my RS ... pathetic, I know) but think I will go with the black leather trim bits with the yellow stitching.

Wife and boys all liked the yellow stitching on the photos.... I lock in 4 days. Looking forward to being done with this silliness and just worrying about when it will arrive. ;-)
The following users liked this post:
MaddMike (04-25-2022)
Old 04-25-2022, 10:21 AM
MaddMike
Rennlist Member

Received 1,872 Likes on 908 Posts

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I wondered the same, just as I did when I ordered my previous car P-car in Miami Blue; however, I still love both colors and have no regrets, and I actually like the Yellow more than I thought I would. However, there are probably more people like you since Yellow is the least selected color.
Funny Story, years ago when my older sister lived in Brazil, she got a good deal on a yellow car. In Brazil, the car colors tend to be even more boring than in the US and the only people who would drive such a thing are football (soccer) players. Needless to say, it was easy to find in the parking lot but the was also targeted as her car was just so loud.

I saw some great pictures with SB Spyders with yellow stitching. However, maybe I'm just too much of a Eeyore and that much cherrfullness as I commute to work every morning my just be too much for me. I ended up going with Speed Blue.
Old 04-26-2022, 09:18 PM
Bwporsche
3rd Gear

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I’m in the Portland area and have a 2021 GT4 with the yellow stitching in if you would like to meet up and check it out. Trust me you’ll love it.
The following users liked this post:
Josh_357 (04-26-2022)
Old 04-27-2022, 01:13 PM
Andover Bill
Rennlist Member

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Bwporsche
I’m in the Portland area and have a 2021 GT4 with the yellow stitching in if you would like to meet up and check it out. Trust me you’ll love it.
That would be amazing ... thank you. My build locks in 2 days. :-|. I will send you a PM with my mobile in case you are willing to connect in next 48 hours. Appreciate the offer regardless.

Quick Reply: Yellow deviated stitching in PDX?