Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Should I sell my Spyder.....

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2021 | 08:58 AM
malmasri
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by VVG
It is the mere fact that it such a radical beast that defies all sensibility that makes it appealing. If I can ever get past the apprehension of having a $200k daily driver, I might get one when it is time to unload my Macan, and still keep the Spyder.
It is certainly a unique car that ticks all the boxes for a usable , fun to drive , everyday car...IDK if it qualifies to be an SUV or a Gran Tourismo Sedan. It is lower and faster than any Cayenne . Even quicker than a GT3 0-60....Insane.
Time will tell , if spending 200k on a daily driver is a good " yet not rational" choice....Porsche definitely got peoples interest in a Cayenne again.
I can't wait to drive one.
Old 07-04-2021 | 05:13 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I feel the same: One Porsche is enough at one time, which is why I got a G Wagon. I want to sit as low as possible in a sports car (Spyder) and as high as possible in a SUV...none of the Porsches fit the former criterion.
Nice. Which model and which year? How reliable has it been? I'm sure it gets a lot of attention for being an SUV.

Quick Reply: Should I sell my Spyder.....