Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

JCR INCONEL RACE MANIFOLDS & RACE CAT OPF DELETE

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2021, 01:39 PM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 939 Likes on 431 Posts
Default JCR INCONEL RACE MANIFOLDS & RACE CAT OPF DELETE

Hey all,

We got a chance to get out in our 718 GT4 again and film the sound from our Inconel Race Manifolds & Inconel Race Cat OPF Delete Pipes combined with the factory rear silencer

Image of the parts installed on the car in the video above

Quite a different sound to what we're used to (the JCR Titanium Rear really does accentuate the GT3 / RSR tones) but this set up is proving to be popular with those who wish to extract great power whilst retaining the daily manners. Many of our customers are using these cars every day so this is a great option.

We worked hard to extract maximum performance whilst retaining the modular fitment, this allows a clear upgrade path and significantly more combinations of parts. Below are images of our Inconel Race Manifolds combined with our Inconel Race Cat OPF Deletes

This combination of parts can of course be combined with any OEM replacement rear silencer

For those looking for maximum performance and even more sound, our Inconel Race Manifolds and Titanium Non Silenced OPF Deletes are a great option. Again compatible with the factory rear silencer and any OEM replacement

We're also working on some nice modifications to the factory rear silencer too. Ill keep that under wraps until we have them in stock ready to ship

Any questions please feel free to ask

JC

/
/ / JCR PORSCHE \ \ \

contact@jcr-developments.com

Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
The following users liked this post:
porscheflat6 (02-09-2021)
Old 02-09-2021, 02:22 PM
808c2s
Burning Brakes

Received 462 Likes on 188 Posts

Very nice craftsmanship. Any drone with the stock rear silencer?
Old 02-09-2021, 02:24 PM
Driven991
Racer

Received 92 Likes on 36 Posts

Have you dyno'd a GT4 after these exhaust changes? What HP and torque improvements were found?

Looked on your website but did not find any data.
Old 02-09-2021, 02:26 PM
808c2s
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Driven991
Have you dyno'd a GT4 after these exhaust changes? What HP and torque improvements were found?

It's similar to Dundon's Street Header Set up. Jonny can correct me if I am wrong.
Old 02-09-2021, 11:21 PM
porscheflat6
Drifting

Received 225 Likes on 147 Posts

Very nice
Old 02-10-2021, 02:48 AM
998R
Instructor

Received 321 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by JCR-Porsche

We're also working on some nice modifications to the factory rear silencer too. Ill keep that under wraps until we have them in stock ready to ship

Any questions please feel free to ask

JC
Hey Jonny,

Good to hear re the mods to the stock muffler! Weren’t you also releasing some stainless items for the GT4/Spyder or am I imagining things?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Harry.
Old 02-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Psy-FoXz
AutoX

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Assuming that race cats means HJS 200 cells?
Old 02-10-2021, 02:32 PM
808c2s
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Psy-FoXz
Yes it is
Old 02-11-2021, 06:24 AM
JCR-Porsche
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 939 Likes on 431 Posts

Originally Posted by 808c2s
Very nice craftsmanship. Any drone with the stock rear silencer?
Not to my ears, very much a split personality with this specific set up

Originally Posted by Driven991

We're hitting the dyno again with this specific combination but based on previous tests we're expecting 35whp gains vs OEM. The stock rear silencer is some what of a bottle neck but we do always have the option of swapping out the rear too.

Originally Posted by 998R
Hey Jonny,

Good to hear re the mods to the stock muffler! Weren’t you also releasing some stainless items for the GT4/Spyder or am I imagining things?

Thanks!

Cheers,
Harry.
We don't have any plan for stainless parts. Whilst there's significantly more profit in going that route and we would most likely sell even more items I've always been of the opinion that JCR should offer the best of the best. Materials are specced based on their individual merits and Inconel 625 is the best material for the job when it comes to the manifolds. Our OPF deletes are Titanium Asnex (without cats) and Inconel 625 when they have cats in place as the part runs hotter. For the rears the EGT's are in a range where we can use a combination of 1.2 and 0.9mm Titanium Asnex for best weight savings and to help achieve the sound profile we're looking for

Originally Posted by Psy-FoXz
Yes HJS 200cel cats

JC
The following users liked this post:
josephr25 (02-14-2021)
Old 02-14-2021, 04:27 PM
s2kspyder
Instructor

Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts

Hi Jonny,

I noticed there are 2 bungs at the end of the header primaries. Assume this is where the factory sensor go? With this setup, will I get CEL with either the cat OAP or catless OAP?

I love how modular it is so I can change from cat to catless in the future.

thanks

Quick Reply: JCR INCONEL RACE MANIFOLDS & RACE CAT OPF DELETE