Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Help Please! Need 718 Spyder sill template!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2020 | 10:36 PM
indianam3
Racer

Default Help Please! Need 718 Spyder sill template!

I have an allocation for a 2021 718 Spyder. I need the carbon fiber template for the below option so the art can be applied to it. Do any of you have the dimensions or template for the below? Thx!

Personalized Door Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur CXE
Old 10-06-2020 | 11:36 PM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by indianam3
I have an allocation for a 2021 718 Spyder. I need the carbon fiber template for the below option so the art can be applied to it. Do any of you have the dimensions or template for the below? Thx!

Personalized Door Sill Guards in Carbon Fiber, Illuminated Porsche Exclusive Manufaktur CXE
Your SA should be able to provide you a template for you to design and visualize to your heart's desire. Well kind of. If you're going to use verbiage, you have to design using an available Microsoft font. If you're planning to add picture elements, I believe they have to be pre-approved by PAG. I would suggest reaching out to your SA for the Word template.
The following users liked this post:
DFW01TT (10-07-2020)
Old 10-07-2020 | 12:54 AM
kart125
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by halfmonkey
Your SA should be able to provide you a template for you to design and visualize to your heart's desire. Well kind of. If you're going to use verbiage, you have to design using an available Microsoft font. If you're planning to add picture elements, I believe they have to be pre-approved by PAG. I would suggest reaching out to your SA for the Word template.
+1 you submit your text in the font you want to your SA and he will submit the design to Porsche and you will get a return image to approve on the sill template. It will look something like that..
Attached Images  

Last edited by kart125; 10-07-2020 at 12:58 AM.
The following users liked this post:
DFW01TT (10-07-2020)
Old 10-07-2020 | 01:08 AM
halfmonkey
Rennlist Member

Originally Posted by kart125
+1 you submit your text in the font you want to your SA and he will submit the design to Porsche and you will get a return image to approve on the sill template. It will look something like that..
Interesting as I didn't get a formatted sill with my verbiage to review and approve. I even asked my SA about it and he said unless there's a specific reason, PAG won't look for your approval. My SA provided me a print out of my build from his computer and it does confirm the verbiage but doesn't confirm the font. I guess I have the form that I signed and sent to him to confirm the font I requested so if PAG messes that up, I guess I can always refer back to that along with the email I sent it attached to originally.

Quick Reply: Help Please! Need 718 Spyder sill template!