Notices
718 GTS 4.0/GT4/GT4RS/Spyder/25th Anniversary Discussions about the 718 version of the GT4RS, GTS 4.0, GT4, Spyder and 25th Anniversary Boxster
Sponsored By:
Sponsored By: Cobb

Mysterious option

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2020, 10:31 PM
Jim Rockford
Burning Brakes

Received 493 Likes on 265 Posts
Default Mysterious option

Clickbate!

Well it is mysterious to me anyways...

What is known about this option? Yet another error in the Canadian configurator; says 4 floor mats. But enough of that... says free choice of carpet colour, leather edging, and decorative stitching. So question to all you seasoned purchasers, what colours are we taking here exactly? What if I wanted to go all Rastafari on these here mats and go with a green, red, yellow trifecta?

Unrelated, I tried to max out a spec and I was able to increase the vehicle base price by more than half without any of the winter wheels or wax or luggage etc. (so normal definition of options I suppose). I challenge anyone to do better! Again, caveat being this was Canadian configured. End result kind of looks half decent actually. I think if Miami Vice were still on the air today there’s a good chance this Miami Blue item could easily be the vehicular centerpiece.

Old 04-07-2020, 11:33 PM
Illusive991
Racer

Received 229 Likes on 124 Posts

Wonder if for the price, you get two sets, the custom plus the regular? Regarding the choice in colour, I believe you can select whatever you want. I actually picked this option initially and you can ask for whatever colour combination you want, but it needs to be confirmed by PAG. Ended up removing this option after I found out I could use the Carrera T yellow stitch mats to match my interior for a fraction of the price.

Your max spec, on the outside anyways, looks pretty close to what my GT4 will look like on the outside, except for the PCCB haha. Already have a medium and dark blue car at home, this will be the brightest of the bunch.
Old 04-08-2020, 05:27 AM
Yellow Submarine
Racer

Received 89 Likes on 48 Posts

All you need is Apple CarPlay and the 918 buckets. The rest is plain luxury, must refrain!
The following users liked this post:
Surge74 (04-18-2020)

Quick Reply: Mysterious option