Sponsored by:

Extending CPO coverage or other recommended warranties

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2024, 02:40 PM
Pb Pedis
Rennlist Member

Received 1,053 Likes on 662 Posts

Originally Posted by Highline-Autos.com
You went to a Fidelity retailers website who is unable to provide coverage to California residents. Highline Autos is able to provide Fidelity coverage to California residents, at the same competitive prices if you were located anywhere else in the country. Reach out for pricing and an example contract, repairs accepted at all Porsche dealerships in California. tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333.
I once looked into the Fidelity option for my 991, but was told coverage was not available in Florida

Old 01-31-2024, 02:50 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 555 Likes on 408 Posts

Originally Posted by Pb Pedis
I once looked into the Fidelity option for my 991, but was told coverage was not available in Florida

Same story, you went to a retailer who is unable to provide coverage Fidelity coverage in Florida. Highline-Autos can provide Fidelity coverage to both California and Florida residents. Here is my contact information again: tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333

Official RECARO Automotive Retailer: www.highline-autos.com/product-category/recaro/

Highline Autos Magazine - Volume XXI, Issue 03 https://bit.ly/3wTsNzM

Old 02-01-2024, 08:12 AM
OldJedi
Burning Brakes

Received 599 Likes on 292 Posts

Originally Posted by Highline-Autos.com
Same story, you went to a retailer who is unable to provide coverage Fidelity coverage in Florida. Highline-Autos can provide Fidelity coverage to both California and Florida residents. Here is my contact information again: tgibson@highline-autos.com or (855) 924-1333
Are there any restrictions about adding a tune to a car, 2018 CGTS with 9,000 miles?

Last edited by OldJedi; 02-01-2024 at 08:13 AM.
Old 02-01-2024, 12:39 PM
Highline-Autos.com
Basic Sponsor
Rennlist
Site Sponsor

Received 555 Likes on 408 Posts

Originally Posted by OldJedi
Are there any restrictions about adding a tune to a car, 2018 CGTS with 9,000 miles?
Yes and no, a tune would not deny any non drivetrain related claims. Also, when taking your Porsche to the dealership and having the claim filled by them, the warranty company really wouldn't take a second look unless it was something major, then they would send an adjuster to preform an in person visual inspection. I know people have had complete engines replaced on vehicles that may or may not have still had their tunes in place without any issues from the warranty company.
Old 02-01-2024, 11:08 PM
OldJedi
Burning Brakes

Received 599 Likes on 292 Posts

^^^^^. Thank You very much, I appreciate it.
The following users liked this post:
Highline-Autos.com (02-02-2024)
Old 02-09-2024, 11:19 AM
Judd McPherson
Intermediate

Received 30 Likes on 12 Posts

Be very cautious of the Porsche backed Vehicle Service Protection plans! It is a third-party warranty that is merely endorsed by Porsche. My experience with the Safeguard Warranty Products International (the actual company) warranty could not have been any worse. When I sold my vehicle and attempted to cancel the policy, I was given a complete runaround about the cancellation process that totally contradicted the language in my contract. I was quoted a $3,452 refund, which was later denied in contradiction to the contract language. Safeguard Warranty Corporation seems to know that most people will not file a lawsuit against them for $3,500. I would not recommend this warranty company to anyone.

I will be shopping for a Fidelity plan when my new CPO warranty expires.
The following users liked this post:
Mootz (02-09-2024)

Quick Reply: Extending CPO coverage or other recommended warranties